First Finger Food Recipe
Babies love the flavour of these baked Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges. Roasting sweet potato intensifies the natural sweetness. Make sure they are cut large enough for a child to hold easily in their fist so that one end sticks out.
- 800g sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut into thick wedges or chips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 large sage leaves, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F
- Place the sweet potato wedges or chips on a baking tray
- Add the oil and cornflour and toss together
- Roast for 20 minutes, turning them over after 15 minutes
- Add the Parmesan and sage (if using)
- Put them back in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes until the cheese has melted
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.