An introduction to the muscles that we often get introduced to for the first time in pregnancy but often don't know exactly where they are of how to contract them. In this video Clare starts you on your own pelvic floor exercise journey...
- So important during pregnancy
- Support men and women
- Where are they and what do they do?
- Pelvic floor sits in the floor of your pelvis
- Anus, vaginal opening, coccyx, pubic bone and side to side
- Hold in wind so squeeze around your anus and let down
- Don't feel like you're gripping with leg, bottom or tummy muscles
- Less is more with pelvic floor exercises!
- Why important? Keep us continent, sexual pleasure, spinal support and pelvic, also pump lymph around the area
- To find out more check out some of my other videos!
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events