How can we truly accept the skin we’re in and avoid the comparison trap? Poor body image can equate to major challenges in our lives such as obsessive dieting, low self-esteem and eating disorders, but in a world where everyone is face tuned and filtered, how can we learn to live with and then love the skin we’re in?
In this workshop, we’ll look at why we don’t have to go from self-hate straight to self-love. We’ll explore how to nourish a positive relationship within ourselves in order to become happier, confident and more compassionate. You’ll also understand how to create long-lasting, positive change without a diet or major life upheaval in sight!
- What is body acceptance? How does it differ from body positivity?
- The problems with social media
- How to curate a positive environment on social media
- How a positive body image can impact the rest of your life
- Finding your inner confidence and making peace with yourself for good
How it’s delivered:
- For up to 100 people
- Lasting one hour
- Online or in person
- 15-20 minutes Q&A after the session
Who it’s for:
Enquire Now: [email protected]