Click 'get access' to download Grainne Donnelly's Diastasis e-book : Diastasis Rectus Abdominis - Patient Handbook. This covers the following topics:
- What is Diastasis Rectus Abdominis?
- Risk factors for developing DRA
- How to test for DRA
- What you may be feeling I have examined the gap, how do I know what it means?
- I think I should try some rehabilitation, what should I do?
- Tension during higher abdominal loading tasks
- Considering beyond the gap... Why breathing is important What to do if you have non-resolving DRA?
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.