Our experts and users – the community – are the pulse of bloss. The following guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of bloss, whether you’re interacting with each other or members of our team. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in strikes recorded to your bloss account, removal of content, or account deletion.
There’s a real person behind each user and expert profile and support email. Bloss is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, bully, or intimidate others. Do not use public community spaces such as our chat forum to dispute transactions, provide site-related feedback, or report technical issues. Instead, contact our Support team at email@example.com for assistance with these issues, and we’ll help you out right away.
The following is prohibited in any area of the site:
Harassment, Hate Speech, and Explicit or Illegal Content
- Uploading content that is inappropriate, offensive, hateful, contains objectionable language, or that promotes stereotypes of individuals or groups based on race, gender, religion, age, nationality, political affiliation or sexual orientation
- Uploading explicit or violent content
- Uploading content that makes reference to weapons, as well as activities that can be considered dangerous or that have the potential to lead to physical harm
- Promoting an illegal activity
- Posting disrespectfully or repetitively in class discussions, project or comments, reviews, groups, workshops, project comments or on teach challenge pages
Privacy & Ownership