Please see below for instructions on how to upload your profile and any free or premium content.
First things first, run through this profile checklist to make sure you have everything you need to upload on your profile.
- Upload premium content
- Check your orders and sales report
- Add affiliate link products to your profile and our shop
- Add your payment details
Best practises guidelines
Boost your SEO
Read our SEO guidelines here. Higher exposure on search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo = more traffic to your bloss profile = more bookings and sales for you!
In order for bloss to help you grow your business and keep our community engaged, the we must keep our community within bloss. As such, please see the following guidelines on what not to do:
- Tag your own websites, other people’s websites or products into the body of your content, this is not within the spirit of bloss – everything must be linked within bloss. If you wish to link to virtual calls, bookings, premium content, products etc these must be uploaded to bloss first
- We will not publish anything which has links out of the platform, unless prior approval has been given – any such links will be deleted when reviewing. The only place you can link out of the site are the social and website links on your profile so the bloss community can research you before interacting
- Please do not add your mobile number or email address to the platform, you can encourage our community to contact you via your profile page instead
We’ve noticed a few issues with our expert’s images. Please make sure you preview and double check your profile and content once uploaded, ensuring that all uploaded images (especially your profile photo) are of decent quality and not blurry
- Please make sure you have uploaded a feature image to each of your content so it does not have a blank thumbnail when you check back, this makes a poor user experience
- Upload good feature images to make your content more appealing
- There are a number of free stock image sites you can use, such as:
- It’s fine to upload images into the body of your content but if there is also text in the image, you must transcribe / put the text into the body of the content as well as the image, in order for your content to be discoverable via our search engine and Google search engine. Why? Search engines cannot find text embedded in an image
What image sizes do we accept?
We recommend you upload images in the following sizes to the platform (pixels):
- 1920×280 banner
- 450×340 for profile & product pictures
- 1380×405 for the featured image in the post
- 600×600 for product gallery images
- The recommended video size for uploading is 1380x… pixels
- All videos must be under 100MB to be uploaded successfully
- Please only add your videos to the video section with a thumbnail / screenshot image of your video – do not place them into the body of your content
- Please transcribe your video ie type out the words into the body of your content, using bullet points if you’d prefer to summarise. Why? Our search bar & Google search cannot pick up the words in a video so your content will not be searchable otherwise, top tip: use keywords that our community might want to search for
How to record your iphone video under 100MB
To compress a video on your iPhone, please adjust the video recording settings before you film:
- To change the recording resolution of a video, open Settings
- Hit the “Camera” tab and then hit “Record Video.”
- There, you’ll see a number of options to select as your default recording size, enabling you to record and store smaller videos. Newer iPhone models have more options.
How to compress a video on an iPhone using the Video Compress app
- Download the Video Compress app
- Open the app. Tap the “Settings” gear to choose the type of file you would like to export
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner
- Return to the main menu, and hit the orange button to select your video. Tap the orange button to select the video you want to compress
- Choose your video by tapping on it, and then hit the check mark in the upper right corner
- Tap the check mark in the upper-right corner once you’ve selected your video
- Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to choose the target file size of the compressed video. Moving the slider to the left will reduce the file size.
- To select the compressed file size of your video, move the slider to the left or right
- Hit the “Save” button in the top right corner. The app will begin compressing the file and save it to your camera roll
Uploading premium content ie. a piece of content you want to set a price for is covered in these videos – please watch all 3 parts
Once you’ve created a premium downloadable product, you must select the category ‘premium content’ only.
Next, create a content post mirroring the title and content. Once you have created the post, you have to add the product ID from your premium product to connect them both so that the premium content shows up on your profile page.
Free content + premium content
- Use subheadings instead of bold as google search will find subheadings easier to find
- Add call to action link at bottom of any of your free articles to take you to premium content, products, book now or video calls within bloss