Did you know that stress and worry are two of the main reasons for sleep difficulties? Sleep issues can have a huge impact on an individual colleague and on your company as a whole. With 40% of the nation reported to have sleep issues this is a hot topic for organisations.
During this workshop webinar, we explore the various ways in which stress can impact negatively on sleep. There has been an increase in sleep issues unsurprisingly since Covid-19. Working from home has increased the anxiety of many employees which has had a knock on effect. We examine how not getting enough sleep can make you feel stressed and how important it is to practice self-care to help with this. We will also look at practical ways to tackle stress and worry to help improve your sleep, with top tips to share with colleagues.
- We will explore the importance of sleep for wellbeing, paying particular attention to the correlation between good sleep and mental health.
- The workshop will focus on how to escape the stress-sleepless cycle, sharing key information around sleep physiology to underpin learning
- The need for sleep education within workplaces will be covered, to ensure employees health is supported holistically
- We will provide practical tips on how to tackle stress/worry that may be impacting on sleep
How the workshop is delivered
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of Attendees: up to 100
- Includes a 15 min Q&A session and PDF summary
Vicki is a leading sleep expert and has worked on a number of evidence based sleep projects across all areas of sleep from newborns to adults.
Enquire at [email protected]
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events