How often do you sit down and consciously think about what kind of parent you want to be and what drives your parenting styles? What is considered to be the most effective approach to raising children? How can you strike that fine balance between being 'in charge' without being 'controlling'?
This session will also explore how parents can have realistic expectations based on understanding children's developmental stages and taking into account the temperaments of both parent and child.
What is included?
- Parenting styles
- Coach versus commander
- Children's developmental stages
- Understanding children's temperaments
- Personal attention and feedback in an informal atmosphere
- An invaluable booklet complete with information covered on the session
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Understanding Yourself & Your Child Matters
How it works
Facilitator: Rachel Vecht
- Trained as a primary school teacher at the Institute of Education in London and taught in both the state and independent sector. She has also worked as a University mentor and lecturer to student teachers.
- In 2001, she founded Educating Matters, in addition to becoming a mother to 4 children. She has supported and guided tens of thousands of working parents in the corporate and public sector globally.
- She also delivers online parenting courses, speaks in schools, offers one to one consultations to parents globally and comments on parenting for the media, podcasts and blog posts.
How the workshop is delivered:
- Duration: 1 hour
- Online or face to face
- Number of Attendees: no limit
- Includes a Q+A and an invaluable booklet complete with information covered on the session
Want to create a more supportive and inclusive workplace for your employees? Find out how Bloss can help.
Enquire Now: [email protected]
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events