Part 4/4 - Laura-Rose answers your LGBT questions...
- When you need support as an LGBT parent, where do you go?
- When did you start thinking about how you would have children?
- When did you start thinking about when you would have children?
- What has been the hardest part of your journey?
- What is the strangest question you have been asked by somebody not in the LGBT community?
- What is the best piece of advice for young LGBT people who want to have a child?
- Do you wish you could have done anything differently?
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events