This webinar offers a robust understanding of how perimenopause can affect female employees and the organisation.
- Are you keen to develop your understanding of how menopause affects women?
- Do you want to take a proactive approach to managing the menopause but do not know where to start?
- Does supporting women through menopause at work feel like a minefield?
- Or do you simply want to know how to broaden your understanding of the impact this phase of a woman’s life has?
This workshop provides a supportive space to develop your understanding of the terminology and experience of menopause in the workplace, offering solutions for best practices.
You will develop a robust understanding of how menopause can affect female employees, whilst balancing this with the needs of the organisation. The sessions will ensure:
- Clarity over the terminology surrounding (peri)/menopause
- Understanding why it is so important to Diversity & Inclusion agendas to develop this area of practice
- What symptoms of menopause can look like & how women experience this hormonal fluctuation
- The short-term & long-term impact on the workplace
- How organisations can effectively manage the impact whilst appropriately supporting their female employees
- Solutions to high-quality service provision
This workshop is a collaboration of knowledge and experience offered by women’s health experts and founders of Perimeno…WHAT?! which is a service consisting of women’s health professionals, who also have experience working within corporate settings.
If you are interested in a free introductory phonecall so we can discuss the needs of you and your business please click here.
Once you have watched the webinar, we would be very grateful if you could fill in this very quick survey to let us know what you thought!
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events