18 Months – 2 Years
A tasty way to pack in those all-important omega 3s and did you know that babies should have two portions of oily fish like salmon in the diet every week from six months? It’s essential for their brain and visual development. In fact, some research shows that eating salmon can make you smarter.
- 200g sweet potato, pricked with a fork
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh dill
- 200g salmon fillet, diced
- 25g Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Cook the sweet potato in a microwave for 8 minutes until soft. Leave to cool then scoop out the flesh
- Put the spring onions, dill, salmon, Parmesan, egg yolk & cold sweet potato into a food processor. Whizz until blended
- Shape into 18 small balls
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking, until pale & golden & cooked through
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.