45 min follow up 1:1 virtual session with Zoe Robson
Follow up sessions booked can be either the 60min or 45min appointment option to suit your availability and time. In each session, we work collaboratively on the areas we wish to work on. Using a combination of Pilates and Yoga we work together in building strength and mobility. The sessions are always personalised to meet your needs and goals.
- Looking for help to return to exercise after having a baby?
- Need some tips on how to strengthen your pelvic floor?
- Worried about putting your postpartum body under too much strain?
Before returning to exercise after having a baby, or when pregnant, first book a call with Zoe Robson, the founder of Fit Mum Berkshire, to discuss how you can reach your health and fitness goals safely.
About your session:
- Sessions last 45 minutes and will be held on Zoom.
- For all new clients, a 60 min session should be booked for the first session.
- For a 60 minute follow up a session please book Zoe’s other service.
During the first session, I will complete a full assessment of your current health and fitness and hear from you what areas you wish to work on &/or goals you wish to achieve.
I have experience in helping clients with areas such as diastasis recti rehabilitation, pelvic floor dysfunction, prolapse, birth preparation, return to running programmes and more.