Learning, Play and Development Consultation: Newborn - 8yo
A phone or zoom call, perfect for parents and carers who need support or advice on any aspect of their child’s development, play, learning and education or who just need a bit of reassurance! You may want to support your child excel, or to get some advice on how to help them with any difficulties they’re experiencing. Personalised plan included. Please provide a brief message with what you want to discuss during the call in order to get the most out of our time together.
Our coaching sessions are perfect for parents and carers who need friendly support or advice on any aspect of their child’s development, play, learning or education. Once purchased, you will have a 1:1 coaching call, at a time to suit you, with Ruth Lue-Quee, a Teaching, Learning & Play Expert, specialising in inclusion. *No medical advice given*
During the call, you will feel listened to, receive expert advice, guidance and strategies tailored to the needs of you and your family and have a bank of ideas to take away and put into practice.
Following the call, you will receive your very own personalised plan to support you with any topics we have discussed.
We can talk about any of the following:
- You, your family, your child – I am here to listen and reassure you
- Anything learning, play, child development or education related
- How to help your child aged 0 – 8 years old develop key skills such as language & communication, walking, social and emotional development, writing, reading and maths
- Understanding your baby’s development and ways to stimulate your baby at home
- Inclusion – how you can adapt activities at home to help children with additional needs
- Parent life – Juggling home life, work life and all that comes with it
Our coaching sessions are for any parent or carer with babies or young children who may be:
- Wanting guidance on how best to support their child
- Struggling to entertain their children at home
- Feeling lost, overwhelmed, stressed or like they’re spinning too many plates and not getting anywhere!
- Wanting to help their children learn through play and make accelerated progress
- Needing help to adapt ideas to make them accessible for your child and their stage of development
Here’s what some of our coaching calls have been about previously:
- Managing morning transitions from home to nursery
- Organising play spaces to get more independent play at home
- Ideas to learn through play without having to spend a fortune
- Ways to encourage less screen time and more play time
- Supporting their child to access learning
- SEND support / concerns about your child’s learning
- Talking through big decisions such as choosing a childcare setting
Please note, your child doesn’t need to be present. Please provide a brief history / information regarding what you would like to talk about in advance (when booking). Following the call you will receive a personalised plan detailing what we have spoken about and advice moving forward.
30 minutes – £45
One hour – £85
30 minutes plus 15 minutes follow up call – £65
One hour plus 15 minutes follow up call – £105
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a review.