The abdomen is one of the most delicate and vital areas of the human body. It is our creative and sacred centre. Traditional systems of medicine tell us that the abdomen is the powerhouse of the body. It houses many important organs such as the stomach, diaphragm, colon, small intestine, liver, pancreas and gall bladder. Abdominal massage stimulates blood flow to all the vital organs in the abdominal cavity, and improves their functioning.
When the digestive process isn’t working properly and slows down, the body does not receive sufficient nutrition and other parts of the body may be affected.
Abdominal massage helps to stimulate blood flow around the whole body and helps with constipation by stimulating the peristalsis waves in the intestines to clear out any congestion.
This is a non-invasive massage technique to the abdomen that helps tone the abdominal organs and balance the reproductive and digestive systems. It helps to release stagnant energy and assists in weight loss around the stomach area. Crystals are incorporated into the massage to take the treatment deep to your core and stimulate vital energy.
Benefits of abdominal massage:
- Helps remove toxins and stagnant energy
- Stimulates your vital energy centre
- Rebalances the digestive system
- Helps with indigestion and constipation
- Stimulates circulation to the reproductive organs
- Reduces stress on the lower back, oblique muscles and pelvis
- Tones abdominal muscles
- Improves circulation and blood supply to internal organs
Initial Womb massage session: £180
Not suitable for pregnant women