Ask Helen the Health Visitor a question
Looking for quick, affordable expert advice from a health visitor?
Do you feel isolated and alone? Has it been a long time since you last spoke to a professional about your baby or child?
Are you sick of Googling answers to “what is this rash?” and “does it matter if my kid licks the lamppost?” and “how many days can I use dry shampoo?”
If so, then stress no more!
Ask Helen any questions regarding parenting or sleep she will personally respond to you within 24 hours.
Helen can support with any of the following:
- Supporting you through the transition to parenthood
- Provide help and advice regarding breast/chest feeding, bottle feeding and healthy eating
- Assess growth and development
- Assist with speech, language and communication and identify where additional support may be needed
- Support parental and infant mental health
- Give up to date information regarding common childhood illness
- Encourage attachment, fun and playfulness
- Help you to understand your child’s cues and behaviour
- Improve sleep hygiene, overall lifestyle and wellbeing
- Assess whether any underlying problem – feeding, reflux, allergy, colic, tongue tie, eczema etc
- Teach you about your child’s circadian rhythm, sleep needs and sleep timings, and help to adjust them to naturally optimise sleep
- Help you to develop a calm bedtime routine
Once you have checked out, you will be automatically sent to our bloss messenger. When submitting your question please include as much relevant information as possible including your age, details of your situation and any relevant medical history.
To access your chat again, head back to your account and messages.