60 Minute Virtual Consultation with Katy Massey
Katy Massey is a Children’s Wellbeing Practitioner, but also a qualified doula, nanny, teacher, youth worker and passionate human rights activist and campaigner.
Katy’s Specialisms include:
- 1:1 mentoring for children and young people
- Understanding challenging behaviour and co-creating strategies to support
- Supporting children and young people to explore gender identity and sexuality
- Trauma-informed practice (including birth, child and adolescent trauma)
- Children, young people and families facing domestic violence
- Working with parents, schools and services to promote your child’s wellbeing
- Child development and attachment theory Child protection
You can now book Katy for virtual consultations. Appointments can take place either via Teams/Zoom.
Duration and cost:
This session lasts 1 hour and costs £60.
Other pricing options are available – please see my profile for more information.
Appointments can be for both parents and children (aged 7-18).
We can discuss this on your initial discovery call, to ensure you’re getting the support you need
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a review.