1 hour in-person consultation with Katy Massey
Katy Massey is a Children’s Wellbeing Practitioner, but also a qualified doula, nanny, teacher, youth worker and passionate human rights activist and campaigner.
Katy’s Specialisms include:
- 1:1 mentoring for children and young people
- Understanding challenging behaviour and co-creating strategies to support
- Supporting children and young people to explore gender identity and sexuality
- Trauma-informed practice (including birth, child and adolescent trauma)
- Children, young people and families facing domestic violence
- Working with parents, schools and services to promote your child’s wellbeing
- Child development and attachment theory
- Child protection
You can now book Katy for in-person consultations within London.
- This booking is for 4 x 1 hour in-person sessions and costs for £60 travel costs across London (for in-person appointments)
- In-person appointments can take place in a location of your choosing – a coffee shop, park, office etc
- Home visits can be arranged too. This would include a one-off £30 fee, to cover a risk-assessment and insurance.
- Appointments can be for both parents and children (aged 7-18).
We can discuss this on your initial discovery call, to ensure you’re getting the support you need.
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a review.