Chatty Chops Late Talkers Course
We know how worrying it can be when your little one isn’t saying those long anticipated first words or meeting their communication milestones. Information online can feel overwhelming, and it can be difficult to find evidenced-based, practical advice that feels personal to your family.
We’re here to guide you through our bespoke Chatty Chops course in a meaningful and flexible way. Our HOME framework can help you embed practical strategies into your everyday life.
Communication should feel fun and natural, and that’s at the heart of our course! You can work through our 6 modules in your own way and at your own pace. You can also sign up for 1:1 coaching sessions if you’d like more bespoke support.
You’ll learn how to use our HOME framework through our prerecorded video lessons, video clips, quizzes and downloadable documents.
Chatty Chops course is right for you if:
- Your toddler is not yet talking or meeting their speech and language milestones
- Your child finds it difficult to let you know what they need or want and you both get frustrated when you can’t understand each other
- You’d like practical strategies you can use at home from experienced speech and language therapists
- You’d like to start implementing strategies to support their speech and language skills wile waiting for face to face support
- You’d like a course you can work through in your own pace
Our course is a great first step in supporting your child’s communication and it can also compliment any support you are already receiving from Speech and Language Therapists or health care professionals. It’s suitable for parents, carers and early years staff who have or work with children aged 12-36 months.
We can’t wait for you to get started and to develop your little one’s communication!
About April Cottage Therapies:
We’re Laura and Charmaine, specialist speech and language therapists who have almost 20 years of experience between us in supporting families, educational staff and children to develop their communication and interaction skills. We have seen the benefits of baby and toddler signing first hand and have used them with both of our own little ones!