Free 25 Minutes Discovery Call
Katy Massey is a Children’s Wellbeing Practitioner, but also a qualified doula, nanny, teacher, youth worker and passionate human rights activist and campaigner.
Katy’s Specialisms include:
- 1:1 mentoring for children and young people
- Understanding challenging behaviour and co-creating strategies to support
- Supporting children and young people to explore gender identity and sexuality
- Trauma-informed practice (including birth, child and adolescent trauma)
- Children, young people and families facing domestic violence
- Working with parents, schools and services to promote your child’s wellbeing
- Child development and attachment theory Child protection
You can now book Katy for virtual consultations. Appointments can take place either via Teams/Zoom.
Book a Complimentary 25 minute discovery call to help.
Katy understand what support you’re looking for and see if she feels the right fit for you. Appointments can take place either via Teams/Zoom.