One-to-One Coaching for Mums Returning to Work
Motherhood is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) life changes a woman can go through.
Many Mums report on the struggles they experience; from loss of identity, to decreased confidence, loneliness, overwhelming emotions and thoughts, lack of balance, feelings of guilt, the list goes on.
The struggles Mums experience are real, and yet most of the support still focuses on the practicalities around the birth of baby and what is needed to look after baby. These practicalities are of course important, but Mums also need dedicated support on helping them with the challenges that Motherhood can bring.
This is for mums who are approaching the end of their maternity leave and returning to work, or who have already returned to work and are:
- Feeling overwhelmed and out of control.
- Battling thoughts like ‘how is this even possible?! how am I going to balance work AND be a mum?’
- Feeling lost in their sense of self and self-confidence, which are both holding them back in work and in general life.
- Questioning what they have to offer in terms of their strengths, skills and knowledge.
- Comparing themselves to other colleagues/professionals and doubting their ability.
- Constantly feeling out of the loop and like they can’t catch up.
- Battling with ‘mum-guilt’.
- Constantly on the verge of burnout due to lack of balance and routine.
- Doubting themselves and their career.
This coaching package helps mums to:
- Manage the return-to-work transition and decrease the overwhelm / ‘culture shock’.
- Gain clarity on what family life and work life looks like together,
- Their expectations, needs and boundaries.
- Routine and balance.
- Find their identity and role as a mother in the workplace.
- Have confidence and belief in themself in their role, in the team and workplace.
- Have awareness and confidence of their strengths, skills and abilities, and confidence in communicating these.
- Manage the emotions and thoughts, that come with this transition, effectively e.g. anxious thoughts, ‘mum guilt’, confidence issues.
- Feel empowered with their ambition and career progression.
- Make time for themselves and their needs, to ensure their well-being is looked after and they are preventing burnout.
The coaching package provides mums with:
- A safe space to be listened to without judgement and by a coach who is a mum and understands.
- Time to offload how they’re feeling and what they’re struggling with.
- Relief and reassurance that what they’re experiencing is normal.
- Tools and techniques that will help them in managing motherhood and its challenges effectively and feel a more empowered version of themselves.
What’s included with the coaching package?
- 6 x 60-minute coaching sessions, over zoom, every alternate week.
- Monday-Friday unlimited support over Whatsapp.
- Audio recordings of each coaching session.
- Your own online Trello board, tracking your goal, actions, and progress.
- A blend of structured and bespoke content and tools, tailored for you and your needs.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me via Bloss Messenger!