One-to-One Coaching for New Mums who feel Overwhelmed
Motherhood is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) life changes a woman can go through.
Many Mums report on the struggles they experience; from loss of identity, to decreased confidence, loneliness, overwhelming emotions and thoughts, lack of balance, feelings of guilt for ambition, the list goes on.
The struggles Mums experience are real, and yet most of the support still focuses on the practicalities around the birth of baby and what is needed to look after baby. These practicalities are of course important, but Mums also need dedicated support on helping them with the challenges that Motherhood can bring.
This is for new mums in their first 15 months of motherhood, who are:
- Finding the changes of motherhood overwhelming and have thoughts of ‘missing their old life’.
- Feeling as though they’re on a constant rollercoaster of emotions.
- Battling daily thoughts like ‘I can’t do this’.
- Crippled with doubt, fear and anxiety, whilst running in continuous fight or flight mode.
- Feeling like they’re completely out of control and missing all balance and routine in their life.
- Lacking confidence in themselves and have lost their sense of self.
- Feeling constantly on the verge of burn out.
This coaching package helps mums to:
- Build their awareness and understanding of the changes they’re going through as a new mum, and develop more self-compassion.
- Understand the emotions and thoughts they’re having and develop techniques to manage them positively.
- Find their identity and confidence as a new mum and feel proud of the new version of them.
- Feel confident in communicating their needs and boundaries to build balance back into their life.
- Help them to overcome feelings of ‘guilt’ when giving time to themselves, which helps towards preventing burnout.
- Feel happy, present and confident in who they are as a mum and woman.
The coaching provides mums with…
- A safe space to be listened to without judgement and by a coach who is a mum and understands.
- Time to offload how they’re feeling and what they’re struggling with.
- Relief and reassurance that what they’re experiencing is normal.
- Tools and techniques that will help them in managing motherhood and its challenges effectively and feel a more empowered version of themselves.
What’s included in the 3-month programme…
- 6 x 60-minute coaching sessions, over Zoom, every alternate week (or Mums can opt for weekly sessions if they would find this more beneficial).
- Monday-Friday unlimited support over WhatsApp.
- Audio recordings of each coaching session.
- Your own online Trello board, tracking your goal, actions, and progress.
- A blend of structured and bespoke content and tools, tailored for you and your needs.
(New Mums are welcome to bring their babies along to the session)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via Bloss messenger!
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a review.