Do you want to create a healthy foundation for your family?
- you mastered the basics of nutrition
- you learned to feel confident in the kitchen, even on busy weeknights
- your fridge and pantry were stocked with real, nourishing foods
- mealtimes were no longer a battle–and everyone ate the same meal
Our self paced online course gives you the tools and resources to make it a reality.
Real Food+Real Families is a five week online course that gives parents the skills to succeed at feeding their families nourishing foods, creating peaceful mealtimes, eliminating processed foods, and feeling confident in the kitchen.
This course is meticulously designed by two nutritionist moms who know what it takes to feed a family real, whole foods day in and day out. Using their combined expertise in holistic nutrition and education, Christine and Sloane, equip parents with the knowledge and skills to take on the rewarding challenge of feeding their families.
Community Support: You’ll get lifetime access to our active Facebook community. Connect with other like minded families, and ask Christine and co-creator Sloane any questions you have!
Detailed Curriculum: The course includes video lessons as well as downloadable materials. Work at your own pace, and implement what you learn as you go.
Comprehensive Resources: Printable guides, narrated videos, detailed meal plans, and worksheets.
Lifetime Access: When you buy the class, you get access to the content for life. This includes any future updates or improvements!
What you’ll learn:
- Module 1: Basics of Nutrition
- Module 2: Stocking your Pantry and Fridge
- Module 3: Tackling Picky Eating, Snacks, and Food Ruts
- Module 4: Eliminating Processed Foods
- Module 5: Incorporating Nutrient-Dense Foods
Christine Muldoon is the creator and founder of Nourish the Littles. She is a wife and mom of 3 as well as a former Bilingual Special Education teacher turned Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
She works to reinstill confidence back in parents by educating and empowering them to nourish their littles with real food and real connection. She helps parents simplify nurturing their kids with her meal prep schedules, recipes, shopping lists, kitchen tips, online courses, nutrition consultations, and more.