This is my most popular sleep package, suitable from 3 months to 6 years!
Have you been like so many other parents, Googling ‘Baby’s age sleep routine and schedule’ or ‘How to get baby to sleep for longer’ or even ‘What is self-settling and how do I do it?’ and feel like you’ve tried everything, yet nothing is working?
What if you could….
- Have predictability to the day, to attend baby and toddler classes or meet with friends for a coffee?
- Go out, knowing you won’t have to back home to feed or cuddle baby back to sleep in 2 hours’ time?
- Say goodbye to hourly night wakings?
- Have a relationship again with your partner?
- Have time for yourself? (Because you deserve that too!)
Sometimes it is just a phase, however, if this sounds like something you need, I am here to help you!
I will teach you how to help your child:
- Settle independently
- Take the guess work out of naps
- Give you all the tools in your sleep belt, without having an unpredictable situation you don’t know how to handle.
And most importantly, I’ll be holding your hand every step of the way to guide you through to having an amazing sleeper that any caregiver can put to bed, not just Mummy.
Here’s what a 2-week sleep plan with me looks like:
This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s current sleep and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting.
- A private, 90 minute consultation.
In the comfort of your own home, or via zoom or telephone, we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings and any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan
…that I will prepare for you after our meeting and send via PDF.
I’m here when you need me, you won’t be doing this alone. You’ll also receive:
- Four follow-up telephone calls.
During the first week, you’ll have 4 follow-up calls that will last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any questions.
- One week of e-mail support.
After our four follow-up calls, we will swap over to a week of e-mail support, where you can email me once daily, and I will always aim to reply to your queries within one working day.
Ready to start your sleep journey?
I am a certified Baby Sleep the Night Consultant and I’ve been supporting at-the-end-of-their-wits new parents get baby into their sleep groove, so the whole family can enjoy those magic moments that make up baby’s first year.
Being a first time parent should be a beautiful, cherished experience but obsessive late night Googling “baby sleep habits and schedule” and praying for “please, please sleep” can certainly take the shine off it.
I love helping first time parents because I love seeing how sleep makes a happy family who can enjoy time together and more importantly… being able to have an evening with your partner to eat a hot meal with 2 hands!