Diastasis e-book : Diastasis Rectus Abdominis - Patient Handbook
Click ‘get access’ to download Grainne Donnelly’s Diastasis e-book : Diastasis Rectus Abdominis – Patient Handbook.
This covers the following topics:
- What is Diastasis Rectus Abdominis?
- Risk factors for developing DRA
- How to test for DRA
- What you may be feeling I have examined the gap, how do I know what it means?
- I think I should try some rehabilitation, what should I do?
- Tension during higher abdominal loading tasks
- Considering beyond the gap… Why breathing is important What to do if you have non-resolving DRA?
pregnancy, postnatal, diastasis, abdominal, exercise, fitness, mummy tummy, baby, weightloss, body image, core, core strength, core training