Embracing Hope after Loss: Support for Bereaved Parents Webinar
Join us for this FREE online Webinar and Q&A with Celia Conrad, certified Grief Expert and Relationship Expert.
Date: 3rd July 2023
Time: 12noon – 1pm
Who is it for?
If you are a bereaved parent seeking support and guidance on your healing journey or want to know how to help and support a parent in that situation.
About the Webinar
Whether you have experienced recent loss or are seeking support in your ongoing healing process, this webinar is thoughtfully designed to meet you where you are and to provide the guidance and compassion you need in a safe space to help you heal and find solace after loss.
You will gain valuable insights, practical tools and heartfelt support to enable you to navigate the complexities of grief, honour your child’s memory and embrace hope for the future.
- Understanding the Grief Journey: Gain insights into the unique challenges and emotions that bereaved parents face and learn effective coping strategies to navigate this difficult path.
- Nurturing Emotional Well-being: Explore techniques to promote self-care, and manage overwhelming emotions,
- Connecting with Others: Building a support network and a sense of community and understanding.
- Embracing Hope and Healing: Discover powerful tools and practises to find hope, redefine your sense of purpose, and rebuild a fulfilling life after loss.
- Honouring Your Child’s Legacy: Explore creative ways to honour your child’s memory, preserve their legacy, and find comfort through meaningful rituals and tributes.
- Finding a way to Move Forward: Discover what is right for you, and gain clarity on how to move forward with renewed purpose and optimism.
Celia Conrad is a Relationship Expert, Certified Grief Educator, Break-up and Divorce Coach and the creator of the transformative H.E.A.L I.T program. With her many years of professional experience supporting individuals in overcoming heartbreak and personal loss, as well as her own experiences of personal loss, she understands the unique challenges you may be facing. She offers practical strategies to navigate the complexities of grief as well as tools and guidance needed to navigate your healing journey.
Please book your space below: