Ayurveda's Birth Portal˚ Preparation Session 1-1
Do I Need a Birth plan?
I personally believe you can’t *plan* birth. A myriad of things can alter any planned route, so it would simply be counterproductive to rely on 1 method; let alone a whole plan. Preparing for birth is a better choice of word, a myriad of things can change any planned route – which can cause anxiety at a time when you least need it. What you can do is *prepare your Body and Mind* with holistic tools that enhance the process of letting go.
The birthing process is such a *primordial* event… And guess what, that is exactly where your power is! Getting up close and personal with what’s behind your mind, behind your thoughts. Ayurveda’s Mind-Body practices can help you tap into your essence, your subconsciousness. And in doing so, a positive birth outcome can start to feel familiar… And to confide in your own body can turn into your default setting.
So you can confide in the idea that whatever happens – your body has GOT this.
In this session:
- You will be introduced to ancient preparation methods that support your Womb’s ancient gift of birthing new life. Most of them can be done at home from week 36. We will cover bodywork, medicinal foods, herbal blends, meditation and breathwork.
- Ayurveda’s Birthing Tools include massage techniques, marma point stimulation (a traditional Ayurvedic massage technique that’s believed to help sustain the flow of energy throughout your body. There are 107 marma points located around the body), herbal formulas, yoni basti and aromatherapy. You will select the ones to familiarise yourself with.
- You will get confident with a variety of relaxation methods so you will feel calm, confident and prepared for the journey to come.
- This session will leave you inspired, calm, confident and feeling prepared for the birth portal. Your birth partner is welcome to this session too.
- This session is 1 hour and 30 minutes over zoom.
Spiritual meets Practical in this introduction to Ayurveda’s ancient practices that will support you during the last few weeks of your pregnancy and help you prepare your mind and body for an empowered birth.
I am honoured to meet you wherever you are!