Antenatal Sleep Package with Jenna Wilson
Book Jenna Wilson, Sleep Consultant, for a virtual antenatal consultation.
Huge congratulations! We know the prospect of sleep with a newborn is exciting and daunting all at the same time so we want to ensure you know what to expect and what your baby needs before your little one even arrives!
What can I expect to learn from the consultation?
- Understand your baby’s sleep needs
- Understand the newborn sleep cycle
- Explore options for a healthy sleep schedule
- How to teach your little one the difference between day and night
- How to establish a good schedule of feeding and sleeping once the first few weeks have passed.
Antenatal package – £95
- A private 1:1 60 minute video consult together
- Your own detailed, educational plan, which covers what to expect in the newborn stage of sleep and the theory behind it.
- If this is not your first child, we’ll also give you a copy of our sibling guide to help them with the early weeks of having a new younger sister or brother.
About Jenna Wilson:
After having two children, Jenna realised she wasn’t in love with being a solicitor anymore. For 12 years she had been qualified, specialising in childcare law, and a member of the children’s panel. To change track, she trained as a sleep consultant while pregnant with her third child and she launched Little Dreams soon after.
Having worked for many years in the legal profession, Jenna understands how hard it is to focus on important work decisions with a clear head when you’re battling exhaustion. She is known for the depth of her evidence-based knowledge and for her calming character.
Jenna trained under Dana Obleman of Sleep Sense and she has had comprehensive training from The Sleep Charity (UK), who offer sleep services on the NHS in the North West. Jenna has also had child protection training and attended The Lullaby Trust’s online safe sleep seminar. She is a member of the British Sleep Society and Association of Professional Sleep Consultants.
In December 2021 Jenna, and her business partner, Fay Smith, launched Little Dreams Franchise to enable others to do the best job in the world whilst running their own business. To find out more just get in touch!