4th Trimester Sleep Shaping Guide
This guide is for any caregiver looking to support newborn sleep in babies from newborn up to and including 4 months old.
It covers realistic sleep expectations, some loose sleep routines and a range of loving and gentle ways to support your baby to develop healthy sleep habits early on.
From a baby’s perspective, whilst they were in the womb, they:
- felt that they were constantly being held
- heard you talk, laugh, your heart beat, your digestion
- were protected from light
- didn’t have to regulate their temperature
- fed whenever they felt like it
This guide will help you to help your baby adjust to being outside of the womb and help you to implement healthy sleep habits from the get-go.