Sleep Consultation with Jenna Wilson (for children aged 4 - 36 months)
Book Jenna Wilson, Sleep Consultant, for a virtual consultation.
Struggling for sleep? Unsure how to get your little one into a good routine? Exhausted by multiple night wakings? Allow Jenna to help!
She can support you in helping your little one as they gain their independent sleep skills. At the same time, you’ll grow in confidence, get your own sleep back and be able to enjoy your time together.
How can Jenna help?
- It’s worth noting that what we do is not the same as “sleep training”.
- Instead we use an evidence-based approach that has helped so many parents to allow their little ones to have long, restful naps and make numerous overnight wakes and bedtime upsets a problem of the past.
- We will undertake a preliminary assessment that allows us to understand your child’s sleep patterns so that we can pinpoint why they are not sleeping well.
- We won’t just consider their time in bed but everything that could be a factor.
- This will inform our meticulous and tailor-made sleep plan which will give you our comprehensive and highly specific recommendations for how you can help your child to form new habits.
- We will then have a private 1-1 consult to discuss the plan and answer any of your questions you might have. This takes place over video conference and, once we have met, we will support you as you support your little one via telephone support and unlimited email support so that we can answer any other questions that come up during the two week support period.
- We also ask families to complete sleep logs which we analyse daily and use to keep us informed about your child’s changing sleep habits and needs so we can ‘tweak’ the original plan to make it even more bespoke to your child.
Who is this consultation for?
Parents of children aged 4-36 months, who sleep in a cot
About Jenna Wilson
After having two children, Jenna realised she wasn’t in love with being a solicitor anymore. For 12 years she had been qualified, specialising in childcare law, and a member of the children’s panel. To change track, she trained as a sleep consultant while pregnant with her third child and she launched Little Dreams soon after.
Having worked for many years in the legal profession, Jenna understands how hard it is to focus on important work decisions with a clear head when you’re battling exhaustion. She is known for the depth of her evidence-based knowledge and for her calming character.
Jenna trained under Dana Obleman of Sleep Sense and she has had comprehensive training from The Sleep Charity (UK), who offer sleep services on the NHS in the North West. Jenna has also had child protection training and attended The Lullaby Trust’s online safe sleep seminar. She is a member of the British Sleep Society and Association of Professional Sleep Consultants.