What is tapping?
Tapping is also known as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). It is a holistic therapy combination of Ancient Chinese Acupressure and Modern Psychology talk therapy. It involves using the fingers to gently tap on the body’s acupuncture points (our energy points) along the meridian lines of Chinese medicine.
Trauma, shocks, limiting beliefs, negative emotions such as anger, fear, stress and anxiety can disrupt our energy when we hold on to them or struggle to process and release them. Tapping can help us process and let go of these issues, emotions or trauma we are battling with and can assist in restoring balance and energy flow.
Its aim is to help us find relief and relaxation and to support healing around emotional or physical issues holding us back from living a fulfilled life.
My Coaching and Tapping Sessions:
The EFT Tapping and coaching sessions are powerful sessions that can help you quickly release and move forward towards your desired goal. You can feel the benefits of the technique after one session.
Preparing for the sessions:
Prior to the consult, you are required to fill a questionnaire that provides an overview of what you are seeking to achieve through tapping.
Tapping session format:
The sessions start with an exploration of your current challenge or resistance to your goal. It’s important to be as open as possible and share your thoughts and feelings, as tapping works best when we use your own words whilst tapping.
We will then go through rounds of tapping by focusing on some of the aspects of the challenge that were discussed. We will pause in between rounds of tapping to check how you are feeling and note any points that may need to be worked on.
Throughout the session, I will also use coaching techniques to help us uncover the best way forward as well as an action plan. At the end of the session, I will answer any questions that you may have and offer any after care advice. I will also send you some oracle card guidance following the session.
All sessions on offer are complementary therapies that work well with other types of treatment that you may be receiving.
What can you expect to gain / learn from these tapping sessions?
- The opportunity to fully discuss the issue at hand and share what has been bothering you
- The ability to release tension and emotions held within the body and organs
- Fresh perspective on the topic being addressed
- Breakthroughs and realisation
- The ability to start calling in what you would like to experience instead
- Clear way forward with strategies and action plans
- The session will leave you feeling calm, relaxed as well as positive
- Recommended tapping topics to be carried at home
- Knowledge of the tapping points so that you can apply the technique at home when and as you need it
- A proven technique that can be used if you feel anxious or nervous
Duration of the session: 80 mins
Who is this consultation suitable for?
This consultation is suitable for:
- anyone wanting to release any negative emotions such as guilt, sadness or anger
- targeting stress and anxiety
- tackling issues/challenges that you are struggling to process or let go of on your own.
- focusing on goals that you would like to achieve, giving you the opportunity to get rid of any resistance that is standing in the way.
- Pain management
- Relationship issues including heartbreak