Initial Specialist Pelvic Health Appointment
Women with any of the following symptoms should seek the help of a specialist pelvic health physiotherapist:
- women who experience leakage when coughing, sneezing running or exercising
- women who wake up throughout the night to go to the bathroom
- women who are having difficulty retaining tampons or having the feeling of something coming down in the vagina
- menopausal women who suffer from vaginal dryness, looseness and mild prolapse type symptoms
- women experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
- endometriosis patients
- women with recurrent urinary tract infections
- breast care patients who are having difficulty with sexual intercourse
- women with persistent back, hip or groin pain
At LETO, our initial pelvic health appointments are 45 minutes. If you would like to book for a postnatal check (which is 60 minutes), please see the LETO Postnatal Check under the products section of this page.
Our specialist pelvic health physiotherapists will care for you with:
- an understanding and educational approach to pelvic health and your body
- evidence-based assessments and treatment to address your symptoms and transform your pelvic health
- a personalised and progressive restoration programme to achieve your individual pelvic health, fitness and long-term goals
At LETO, it is what matters to you that matters to us. We work as a team and are committed to ensuring you are cared for by the clinician or clinicians with the perfect skills and attributes to achieve your goals.
Following your appointment you will receive your detailed LETO pelvic health report, any supplementary information that will be helpful for you, and a pathway to achieve your pelvic health and fitness goals.
We respect the sensitive nature of the service and guarantee patient confidentiality and privacy at all times.