Is sperm quality a factor in your fertility journey? Are you unsure of how your diet and lifestyle is affecting your sperm health? Would you like support to optimise male fertility? We can help!Male fertility is just as important as female fertility, when considering overall fertility and likelihood of conceiving. Diet and lifestyle can directly influence sperm health, both positively and negatively. Sperm count, sperm concentration, sperm motility, sperm morphology and sperm DNA fragmentation can all be influenced by the food and lifestyle choices we make.If you are looking for support and guidance on how to optimise sperm health and sperm quality, then this meal plan and guide is for you!Are you a healthcare professional working in fertility? Backed by science, referencing 45 peer-reviewed research papers, this guide gives you access to the latest evidence to benefit your practice.The lifecycle of sperm is approximately two and a half months, making now the ideal time to start making positive changes to improve sperm quality.What does this 24 page guide give you?
- An overview of the link between diet and sperm health
- An in-depth look at which nutrients are related to specific sperm parameters
- Practical advice on where these nutrients can be found in food
- A 2 week meal plan inclusive of recipes, optimised for sperm quality
- References to 45 peer-reviewed articles showing you what the evidence is telling us
- Top tips for lifestyle changes to promote sperm health