The 4 month sleep regression
- 4 month sleep regression is a development in babies were their sleep matures from a newborn state to an adult state.
- This regression is the only permanent regression and so really there is no end to it.
- Their night sleep cycles go from 6-8 hour to 2-4 which is why you may see more night wake ups
- The day sleep cycles start to expand
- Every child experiences this sleep regression but it’s not always terrible so if you haven’t got there yet, please don’t panic!!
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.