The 4 month sleep regression
- 4 month sleep regression is a development in babies were their sleep matures from a newborn state to an adult state.
- This regression is the only permanent regression and so really there is no end to it.
- Their night sleep cycles go from 6-8 hour to 2-4 which is why you may see more night wake ups
- The day sleep cycles start to expand
- Every child experiences this sleep regression but it's not always terrible so if you haven't got there yet, please don't panic!!
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events