* THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED * It’s National Baby Swimming Week! And we’re so excited to be teaming up with the world’s largest baby swimming company Water Babies, to give one lucky competition winner the opportunity to win 10 x Water Babies classes.
Taught by the best trained baby swimming teachers in the world, Water Babies helps little ones to learn a skill for life, understand water safety skills and to grow their confidence in and out of the water. It’s also an amazing bonding experience between you and your baby. So read our Terms & Conditions below to see how you can enter!
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition, fill in the form above
- Make sure you are following @bloss.life and @waterbabies
- This will sign you up as a bloss subscriber, if you aren’t already
- For a bonus entry – share with a friend
- Winners selected and announced on Sunday 10th October
1. A panel at Water Babies HQ, whose registered office is at Water Babies Group Ltd, C/o 15 Ferndale Close, Honiton, Devon EX14 2YN
2. Chosen at random using a name generator chosen by Water Babies
3. Chosen at random using a name generator chosen by our partner who the competition is in collaboration with.
The chosen method will be specified in the original competition post.
- Our competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Water Babies, as well as anyone else connected with Water Babies or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- By entering one of our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The official competition social media post will outline how to enter, what the prize is, when the deadline is, and how many winners there will be. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- If liking, sharing, commenting, or tagging are required to enter the competition, then only likes, shares, comments and tags made on the original post will be accepted as an entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received during the running of the competition.
- Water Babies reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Water Babies is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- If the prize is a lesson/lessons with Water Babies, we will do our very best to find a suitable class within reasonable distance, however Water Babies cannot guarantee the size or gender composition of any of our classes.
- Unless stated otherwise, transport to and from any prize location is not included and the winner must make their own travel arrangements.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM within 28 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of being contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Water Babies will not open another account for a competition. The winner will only be contacted by the either the official Water Babies social media page or the official page of one of our partners.
- Water Babies will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. For more information, please see our privacy notice at www.waterbabies.co.uk/privacy
- Our competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.