Looking for awesome, fun filled days out to take your kids on this half term and the WHOLE year? Then this is the perfect prize for you! We’ve teamed up with Merlin Entertainment to bring you The Platinum Merlin Annual Pass, the ultimate passport to a year of epic togetherness at the UK’s BIGGEST and best attractions!
Get year-long access to Britain’s most awesome experiences including:
- Alton Towers
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
- Warwick Castle
- SEA LIFE
- Shrek’s Adventure!
- Thorpe Park
- Madame Tussauds and many more!
A list of all the attractions can be found here
How to enter
- Fill in the form above
- This will sign you up as a bloss subscriber, if you aren’t already
- You must be following @bloss.life
- For a bonus entry, tag a friend who might like this prize
- This competition will close Friday 28th October at midnight
- The winner will be contacted via email & announced on stories 29th October
Merlin Annual Pass T&Cs:
- Entrants can only enter once.
- This competition is open to UK resident individuals aged 18 years or older.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for any other event or for any monetary value.
- The Promoter of this competition is Merlin Entertainments Limited, a global entertainments company, with its principal office at: Link House, 25 West St, Poole BH15 1LD
- Winning Entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from valid entries submitted. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
- Only the Winning Entrant will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if a Winning Entrant does not reply by 11.00am on the [third] working day after the day on which they are notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- The winner will be notified via a direct message to their social media account, and liaison will happen through direct messages.
- Employees of Merlin Entertainments and their family members are not eligible to win this competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is non-refundable.
- The prize is as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, or if the prize offered is inappropriate due to the age of the Winning Entrant.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.