Are your children ready for some adventure? Treat them to a brand new scooter EACH along with scooter accessories – thanks to our Giveaway with the award-winning Micro Scooters, the pioneers of the two wheeled scooter.
Micro Scooters are the home of scooters for kids, toddlers and adults. Their range of 2 wheeled scooters for kids, 3 wheeled scooters for kids and two and three wheeled scooters for adults have been engineered to withstand the demands of the most active children and adults. As the original inventors of the 2 wheeled folding aluminium scooter – engineering and design is in our DNA.
And the best part of the Giveaway? Your kids get to CHOOSE their favourite scooters and accessories. Read our terms and conditions below on how to enter.
How To Enter
- To enter the competition, fill in the form above
- Make sure you are following @bloss.life and @microscooters
- This will sign you up as a bloss subscriber, if you aren’t already
- For a bonus entry – share this post with a friend
- Winners selected and announced on Monday 15th November.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random by a member of the Bloss team.
- Micro Scooters Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules
- Only people living in UK & Ireland are eligible to enter.
- The winning entries will be decided on Monday 15th November 2021.
- The Competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th November 2021
- The winner will be contacted via social media. The winner must respond within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn at random.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Micro Scooter Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The prize value is intended for the children directly related to the winner only. Micro scooters reserves the right to cap this prize and the total prize value should not exceed £500.
- One scooter per child to be redeemed as the value of the prize, proof of birth registry may be requested by Micro scooters Ltd in order to redeem the prize.
- Prize cannot be in anyway redeemed for cash.
- Employees of Micro Scooters Ltd, Bloss and their immediate families are not eligible to win any prize in the competition.