Creating a family friendly workplace: best practice across policy and culture
This session explores best practice across the UK and Europe in creating family-friendly workplaces. The session covers the different approaches to policy (including an overview of parental leave policies, flexible working and other benefits for parents), best practice in creating culture change and line management capability.
This consultation is perfect if you are aiming to:
- Understand your competitor’s approach to family-friendly policies and culture.
- Create a more understanding and empathetic workplace culture and build and maintain a successful parenting network that supports staff and creates real change.
- Strengthen your attraction strategy and increase retention rates and improve gender equality in your organisation.
To ensure you receive a full service that helps embed the desired change, in addition to the workshop, webinar or consultation, Elliot’s fees include:
- Initial consultation pre-meetings so Elliot can understand your event objectives and tailor the session(s) accordingly.
- Carefully crafted & proven communication materials to help you promote the event.
- Slides from the session and event recording (for 14 days) which you can circulate to participants, and other staff, after the event.
- Elliot will cover the cost of p&p and deliver to any UK address a toolkit to support post-event team-level conversations. This uses content and outputs from the workshop to facilitate further conversations and embed culture change.
How the workshop is delivered:
- Duration: 1 hour 15 mins
- Online or In Person
- Number of Attendees: No limit
- Includes a 15 min Q&A session
“It’s been a pleasure working with Elliott as he is very friendly and easy to talk to. He’s listened to understand what as a business we were aiming to get out of the session and was flexible to allow for support planning calls to ensure he captured our requirements, understood our audience and our journey in this area thus far.
The session was very interactive, the audience were given the opportunity to pause, reflect and ask questions. Even in a virtual environment the audience were able to connect with his journey and his inspiration to speak up in a safe environment.
Elliott’s excellent session has inspired us to continue the conversation in the business and we held an internal follow on session. This session picked up on some of the topics raised in Elliot Rae’s discussion and provided the chance for participants to share their insights, reflections and learnings on the topic.”
Italia, Gender Equality Network team member at Siemens
“Elliot was a brilliant speaker, knowledgeable, engaging, articulate and most of all human; able to help everyone into a subject too rarely discussed.
Elliott was fantastic to work with and provided a wrap-around package, from initial consultation through to delivering the event itself.
The session was interactive and engaging and really allowed our people to have honest and open conversations”
Tahera, Strategic Inclusion Team, Department for International Trade
Enquire: [email protected]ssapp.com