About the Webinar
Whether you have experienced a recent loss or are seeking support in your ongoing healing process, this webinar is thoughtfully designed to meet you where you are and to provide the guidance and compassion you need in a safe space to help you heal and find solace after loss.
Who is it for?
If you are a bereaved parent seeking support and guidance on your healing journey or want to know how to help and support a parent in that situation.
- Understanding the Grief Journey: Gain insights into the unique challenges and emotions that bereaved parents face and learn effective coping strategies to navigate this difficult path.
- Nurturing Emotional Well-being: Explore techniques to promote self-care, and manage overwhelming emotions,
- Connecting with Others: Building a support network and a sense of community and understanding.
- Embracing Hope and Healing: Discover powerful tools and practises to find hope, redefine your sense of purpose, and rebuild a fulfilling life after loss.
- Honouring Your Child's Legacy: Explore creative ways to honour your child's memory, preserve their legacy, and find comfort through meaningful rituals and tributes.
- Finding a way to Move Forward: Discover what is right for you, and gain clarity on how to move forward with renewed purpose and optimism.
Grief is a deeply personal and complex journey, especially for bereaved parents who have experienced the unimaginable loss of a child.
Here are a few gentle reminders to support you along this difficult path:
- Embrace your emotions: Allow yourself to feel the full range of emotions that come with grief.
- Seek support: Reach out to those who can offer a listening ear and a compassionate heart.
- Self-care is essential: Remember to prioritise your own well-being.
- Honour your child's memory: Find meaningful ways to commemorate and celebrate the life of your child.
- Embrace hope for the future: While the pain of loss may always remain, it's possible to find moments of hope and healing amidst the grief.
Celia Conrad is a Relationship Expert, Certified Grief Educator, Break-up and Divorce Coach and the creator of the transformative H.E.A.L I.T program. With her many years of professional experience supporting individuals in overcoming heartbreak and personal loss, as well as her own experiences of personal loss, she understands the unique challenges you may be facing. She offers practical strategies to navigate the complexities of grief and the tools and guidance needed to navigate your healing journey.
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events