Confidence is important in business because it helps you to deal better with conflict, improves your communication skills, can make you happier at work, enables you to take feedback better, and it can make you a better manager or leader. Knowing how to build confidence at work can make you happier and more productive.
Self-confidence allows you to take risks, while also evaluating areas of improvement, both things that help you develop as an employee. Those with high self-confidence tend to have more working relationships, are better able to cope with challenges and tend to be more satisfied.
Join for an interactive and energetic workshop to:
- Find your own individual formula to feel and stay confident
- Gain a clearer understanding of how to acquire and retain confidence (and its benefits)
- Understand the steps you can take to consistently operate at your best.
- Learn tools to help you clearly communicate.
How the workshop is delivered:
- Duration: 60 minutes to 3 hours in duration, dependent on what is required
- Number of Attendees: No limit
Agi Heale is an experienced Certified Professional Coach, PCC and NLP Practitioner. She is the Founder of Westbourne Associates, where she runs coaching programs, assessments and workshops for individuals and corporates to help clients feel calm, confident and ensure that they are operating at their best.
Agi is the author of Generation Panic – a book jam-packed with over 100 accessible and practical tools to combat anxiety. Agi now lives in Singapore and spends her “free-time” with her husband chasing after their young kids in the Lion.
Enquire: [email protected]
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.