Stress can place immense demands on employees’ physical and mental health and affect their behaviour, performance and relationships with colleagues. It’s a major cause of long-term absence from work, and knowing how to manage the factors that can cause work-related stress is key to managing people effectively.
In this workshop, Agi will give you practical and easily applicable tools to help manage everyday stress and pressure in the workplace. Participants will leave feeling calmer and with accessible tools to help them to be more in control on a daily basis.
Workplace stress and pressure can have huge impacts on employees wellbeing. It’s no secret that people who are under immense stress and pressure cannot perform to their best of their ability. Not only does helping your employees manage their stress and pressure in the workplace assist with their mental wellbeing, it helps them to be more productive at work.
- Provide relevant tools on an individual basis to help manage workplace stress and pressure.
- Helping leaders to cascade techniques to their teams and broader community to give them techniques to manage stress and pressure in the workplace.
- Get top tips and clear tools to improve emotional wellbeing.
How the workshop is delivered:
- Duration: 60 minutes to 3 hours in duration, dependent on what is required
- Number of Attendees: No limit
Agi Heale is an experienced Certified Professional Coach, PCC & NLP Practitioner. She is the Founder of Westbourne Associates, where she runs coaching programmes, assessments and workshops for individuals and corporates to help clients feel calm, confident and ensure that they are operating at their best.
Agi is the author of Generation Panic – a book jam- packed with over 100 accessible and practical tools to combat anxiety. Agi now lives in Singapore and spends her “free-time” with her husband chasing after their young kids in the Lion City.
Enquire Now: [email protected]