Have you been feeling lethargic, unmotivated, stressed and not as healthy as you’d like to be? If so, and you’d like more vitality, to feel more focused, feel calmer and more productive, then join Julie Silver, The Vitality Fairy, at this inspiring and empowering workshop to find out how you can do this.
In her session, you’ll be able to find ways to get healthier on every level.
This will include:
- Interactive simple exercises to reduce stress & increase vitality
- Self-care techniques to feel more harmonious & calmer
- Nutrition tips to help feel more energised & balanced
- Healthy ways to increase vitality instantly to achieve maximum benefit with minimum effort and be more focused, motivated & productive.
- Find out how you can become more mindful and improve your well-being physically, mentally & emotionally.
All designed to help you personally at home and at work (whether you have a self-employed business or you’re working for a company) and improve your relationships.
Who is Julie Silver?
Julie Silver, The Vitality Fairy, is a Nutritional Therapist, Stress Management & Health Coach/Consultant, Author & Speaker.
She’s had over 20 years of experience in the wellness industry helping many individuals and companies/organisations to enjoy a healthier, happier and better quality of life. She loves to empower people to be the best they can be.
Working in a non-judgemental, intuitive and heart-based way including nutrition, stress management, mindfulness and simple natural energy-boosting & calming techniques helps you to improve immunity, become more present, find your inner sparkle, glow with health & happiness and get healthier physically, emotionally & mentally.
She’s written a paperback book: Food Awakening – Nutrition for NOW, as well as an e-book: Fertility Naturally.
She has also written and currently writes for several well-known publications, and made appearances on TV and radio.
Read more about Julie in her bloss bio.
Enquire: [email protected]