In this workshop with Laura-Rose, we will look at educating your staff so that they leave with a better understanding of LGBT+ people, their paths to parenthood and the barriers and implications they face. We will also help your staff to learn how to best support LGBT+ colleagues within the workplace and give you the resources and knowledge to become an LGBT+ inclusive employer and ally.
- What does an LGBT+ path to parenthood look like?
- Understanding the barriers faced by LGBT+ people
- How to become an LGBT+ inclusive company and employer
- How colleagues can become allies in the process
- Safe space forum to discuss topics covered after the presentation & PDF provided after.
How the workshop is delivered:
- Attendees: Up to 100 people
- Duration: 1 – 1.5 hour session
- Online or in person
- 15 minutes Q&A
Learn more about Laura and her personal journey in this article.
Enquire Now: [email protected]
Leave a Rating / Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.