This interactive webinar looks at the pressures on men to live up to traditional (and outdated) concepts of masculinity, explains how patriarchy is damaging to men, women and families, explores the societal structures that define gendered parenting roles and offers up some practical ways that men can help in working towards gender equality.
This is a really groundbreaking session that addresses some big topics in a compassionate and supportive way.
The aim of the session is to help increase understanding of the challenges that both men and women face and how we can work together to create a better world for us all.
This talk is perfect if you are aiming to:
- engage more men and dads in your parenting and gender networks
- engage more men in conversations around gender equality
- explore some practical actions that men can take to work towards gender equality
- improve gender equality in your organisation.
- 1 x 60-minute talk with Q&A session.
- Delivered either in person (in London) or as a webinar online.
Enquire Now: [email protected]
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events