Why focus on Women’s Health?
Women are cyclical beings with a biology that changes daily, weekly and monthly and with distinct emotional, physical and hormonal seasons of life. Right now, Covid is impacting women in all sorts of ways as they try to juggle it all. Sometimes it feels like an impossible task, so the more information she has to support her, the better.
The modern world has evolved around the 24-hour rhythm that syncs perfectly with our circadian rhythm, the body’s innate timekeeper that is experienced by both men and women. However, women also have a second cycle called the infradian rhythm, a 28-day cycle that regulates the menstrual cycle.
The infradian rhythm, also referred to as the body’s ‘second clock’, powerfully affects different systems of the body whether she is still physically cycling or not, including the brain, metabolism, the immune system, microbiome (gut health), the stress response system and the reproductive system.
Aims of the workshop:
To shed new light on the subject of women’s health through a wider lens, highlighting the impact of a woman’s cycle on her health and how she can better understand / connect with her cycle / seasons of life for improved overall health, wellbeing and productivity.
This workshop provides a safe and confidential space for women to be educated on areas of their health that can often be overlooked in mainstream healthcare (pelvic floor, fertility, post-natal care, hormonal health, menopause etc) and encouraged / empowered to ask questions.
This event explores how women can harness the power of their cyclical nature and use it strategically in the workplace.
What we will cover:
- How women are different to men and why it matters in the workplace
- Understanding the difference between cyclical and linear ways of working
- How women’s cyclical nature influences their work
- How women can use this strategically to optimise their performance at work
- Proactive measures to manage work responsibilities and tasks to increase productivity
What are the benefits of wellness in the workplace?
Attraction & Retention
- Attract and retain the best employee
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Ensure staff feel happy and valued
Engagement & Performance
- Positive steps to build a healthy company
- Empower staff to make informed and sustainable wellbeing choices
- An increase in motivation and productivity
- Take a proactive approach to absence reduction
- Ensure the impact of absence is as small as possible & staff get back to work quickly
- A committed healthy and happy workforce
Enquire Now: [email protected]