Join us in this complimentary webinar, this is a condensed version of Lizzie Martins, Back from Parental leave: retaining your returners workshop. To book your space.
Are you a leader or people manager currently looking to improve the experience that your employees have when they leave for and return from parental leave?
Is your employee attrition rate higher than it should be?
Do you have a lack of female representation at leadership levels, in particular working mothers?
Would you like to understand more about how you can create consistent workplace practices and reduce the disruption that parental leave has on individual and team performance and relationships?
Great – you are in the right place!
How to retain employees
Supporting parents in either starting or growing their family has never been so complex or critical for a positive employee experience and successful retention of your team. It is also a tricky time for those with people responsibilities and you might be faced with decisions about how to strike the right balance between organisational demands and the needs of the individual.
Your actions as a line manager during parental leave management matter, so you can ensure successful engagement and retention of your people as well as create high-performing trust-based teams.
This 45-minute workshop will cover:
- The context for why supporting new and expectant parents is a key priority for 2023
- A deep dive into the practical and psychological experience of returners
- Key themes that help or hinder successful retention
- Examples of best practice leadership
You will leave
- Equipped and confident in retaining employees returning from parental leave
- With new awareness of how best to support your team member
- With practical ideas for action that can be implemented today
Join organisations such as HSBC, Google and the British Library are already providing this training to their senior leadership teams.
The session is led by Lizzie Martin PCC, accredited leadership coach and founder of WLM, who is here to help you better engage and retain your valuable talent returning from parental leave.
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events