Have you been feeling lethargic, unmotivated, stressed and not as healthy as you’d like to be?
If you’d like more vitality, to be more focused, and to feel calmer and more productive, then Julie Silver’s workshops will help to equip you and your colleagues with the tools you need. In Julie’s session, your staff will be able to find ways to get healthier on every level.
This will include:
Interactive simple exercises, self-care techniques, nutrition tips and healthy ways to increase vitality instantly to achieve maximum benefit with minimum effort and be more focused, motivated and productive.
Find out how you can become more mindful and improve your well-being; physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Learn why sleep is so important to help you physically, emotionally & mentally.
- Holistic tools for a deeper and better quality sleep.
- What foods and times to eat to improve your focus during the day and promote a better night’s sleep.
- How to wind down from a stressful day, be in a more relaxed state to sleep easier and wake up more refreshed.
- 1 x 60-minute talk with Q&A session.
- Delivered either in person (in Manchester, London and other areas considered) or online.
About Julie Silver
Julie is a Nutritional Therapist, Stress Management consultant, Health Coach and Author. She’s had over 20 years of experience in the wellness industry helping many individuals and companies/organisations to enjoy a healthier, happier and better quality of life. She loves to empower people to be the best they can be
Julie has written a paperback book: Food Awakening – Nutrition for NOW, as well as an e-book: Fertility Naturally.
A few examples of companies Julie has previously worked with are Addidas, Ikea, Bupa, Guardian News & Media, Booking.com, and Boohoo.