Having an anxiety disorder can make a major impact in the workplace. People may turn down a promotion or other opportunities because it involves travel or public speaking, make excuses to get out of office parties, staff lunches, and other events or meetings with coworkers, or be unable to meet deadlines.Agi Heale, author of Generation Panic, has written a book filled with tools and techniques for anxious professionals to get back on track. Using Generation Panic's simple techniques, she learnt how to manage her anxiety and has not had a panic attack since that time.In this workshop, Agi will give your employees practical and easily applicable tools to help manage everyday anxiety and pressure. Participants will leave feeling calmer and with accessible tools to help them be more in control on a daily basis.
- Simple and empowering techniques to combat anxiety on an individual basis, but also how they can cascade techniques to their teams and broader community.
- Get top tips and clear tools to improve your mental wellbeing.
- Delivered virtually
- 60 minutes to 3 hours dependent on what is required
Enquire Now: [email protected]
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events