This workshop is designed to support employers in managing expectant and new parents in the workplace, helping to retain talent
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who is a manager of someone going on maternity/parent / adoption leave, and managers who want to upskill in preparation to support their employees.
During the workshop, we will consider:
- The challenges for parents and organisations
- How to recognise and encourage transferable skills
- How to support employee engagement including issues relevant to each period:
- Pre-leave (2 months prior to leave)
- During leave
- Pre-return (2 months before return)
- Initial return (first 2 weeks back)
- Post-return (up to 12 months post-return
Workshops are run in small groups to allow space for participants to ask questions, share feelings, worries, and experiences, developing ideas for best practice, and top tips.
- Managers feel able to better support their employees helping to retain their skills for the organisation.
- Participants will leave with a better understanding of the challenges faced during this phase. They will have gained knowledge of how to support employees at each stage during this transition.
- They will also leave with a support network of other managers to work with as they continue the journey.
How the workshop is delivered
- Duration: 3 hours
- Online or face-to-face
- Number of attendees: Groups of up to 10
- Includes a 15 min Q&A session
Emily is a Mummy to three boys and the founder of WorkBabyLife. She is on a mission to help businesses retain their valuable employees who become parents by supporting employees to balance their professional and parenting roles.
She has a background of almost two decades in the corporate world, predominantly at Mars Inc. across a variety of sales and marketing roles and honing her coaching skills.
She has a 100% client retention rate and 100% of participants would recommend the programme to their colleagues.
Enquire Now: [email protected]
Sign up today for unlimited access:
- Book appointments
- Expert advice & tips
- Premium videos & audio
- Curated parenting newsletters
- Chat with your bloss community
- Discounts & competitions
- Special events